Pioneer Valley Indoor Karting is proud to be the only track in Massachusetts that allows children ages 8-18 to drive high speed pro karts on a daily basis without a large training fee. We have 8 brand New Sodi Junior Karts specifically designed for Junior Racing. Our fleet of Junior Karts are capable of speeds up to 25 mph, with fully adjustable seats, pedals, and steering columns constructed for optimal safety and comfort to Juniors ages 8-15 and MUST be at least 48” tall and weighing no more than 180 pounds. Racers 16+ *READ BELOW*. At PVIK we take the safety of Junior Racers very seriously, therefore we have specific guidelines and procedures that ALL RACERS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD MUST ABIDE BY. (details below)
- ALL Racers under 18 years of age MUST have a legal waiver signed by parent or legal guardian prior to first visit OR legal guardian be present at the time of first visit.
- Click Here to download a printable legal waiver. A signed and completed waiver must be present upon first visit
- Juniors ages 16-18 CAN operate Adult Karts at PVIK!!
- For safety purposes Juniors ages 8-15 do not race in Adult heats. If a parent would like to race with their children please ask a front desk worker during the time of booking, there are many factors involved and exceptions may be granted but are not guaranteed.
- PVIK’s Junior to Adult Kart Upgrade Program is based on a single Lap time of 20.000 or below. ALL racers ages 8-15 must use a Junior Kart until he or she qualify’s to upgrade (there are no exceptions to this policy).
- For any clarification or further details on any information above please call or ask for a manager upon arrival